24 January 2019
To reduce the opportunity of the spread of influenza in schools, the Government announced that the Chinese New Year Holiday for all kindergartens and kindergarten cum child care centres would be advanced to start from 26 January. The arrangements of our school are as follows:
1. The Chinese New Year Holiday for our school is from 26 January (Saturday) to 17 February 2019 (Monday). Lunar New Year Holiday is also included in the period mentioned.
2. To meet practical needs during the non-scheduled school holidays, we will arrange an adequate staff to handle school affairs and answer parents’ enquiries, and clean and disinfect the school premises. If necessary, the school premises will remain open to take care of those students who would be unattended at home and have to return to school. If parents are unable to arrange their relatives or friends to take care of their children, please contact the class teacher (Tel. No. 2702 7838) for the arrangement of sending their children back to school.
3. During the holidays, parents should note the following measures to prevent your children from being infected as far as possible:
To maintain good personal hygiene and cover nose and mouth while sneezing or coughing and wash hands thoroughly afterwards;
To maintain good indoor ventilation;
To build up good body immunity by maintaining a balanced diet, exercising regularly and taking adequate rest;
To avoid going to crowded or poorly ventilated public places.
4. Cancellation of (K2 & K3 class) Parent-Child Sports Day held on this Saturday, January 26 (Saturday). Cancellation of the Parent-Child Chinese New Year activity held on Thursday, January 31(Thursday).
5. If you have any enquiries, please contact Miss Chan (Tel no. 2702 7838).
Ms. Poon (The Principal)
Bilok Creative Kindergarten