Although the government is gradually lifting the pandemic prevention measures recently, the risk of COVID-19 outbreak is still exists. For the safety of everyone who return to school, all parents must submit a rapid antigen test before going to the school every day, and submit the relevant records (either negative or positive) to the school according to the procedure below, you may also find more detailed information about it:
Procedure of Rapid Antigen Test Record Submission
- Everyday before going to the school, parents should take a photo of the Rapid Antigen Test Result of their children and then upload it to eClass Parent App (must be the newest version: v1.73.2), by clicking “More” > “Health Declaration”. Parents will be able to check the upload record everyday on eClass Parent App, please show the school staffs the page of the upload record everyday while entering to the school. The page of the upload record can be a screen shoot for other care giver of their children. For students who take school bus to the school, parents should show the page of the upload record to the staffs of the school bus company before getting on the bus every day, otherwise the school bus company would not allow their children to get on the bus.
- The class teachers will put the Temperature and Rapid Antigen Test Record Sheet on the “Body Temperature Record” booklet on the day of face-to-face lesson resumption. Parents should take body temperature of their child, record and sign on the booklet everyday before going to school. The column of “Rapid Antigen Test with a negative result” will be filled up by their class teachers after checking the results parents have uploaded on eClass Parent App.
- Please watch the video below for the entire procedure:
https://youtu.be/NSsYJp4SSi0 （English Version）
https://youtu.be/sldYZw4HqhI （Chinese Version）
- Students are required to complete a rapid antigen test every day in the morning before they arrive at school, they could only go to the school if the test result is a negative one. If the result is positive, they are not allowed to go to the school. Instead, they should stay at home, and parents should inform the school immediately and report it to the Health Department within 24 hours via “Declaration System for individuals tested positive for COVID-19 using Rapid Antigen Test” (https://www.chp.gov.hk/ratp/).
- Based-on the consideration of pandemic prevention reasons, students regardless of whether they are “recovered from COVID-19” must complete a rapid antigen test every day before going to school, and submit the records to the school according to the instructions in this school notice.
- The kindergarten understands that students and their parents may need to take a longer time to complete the rapid antigen test result submission before going to school every day. Therefore, the time of lateness will be changed to 9:30am from 9:00am for AM classes and Whole-day classes; and to 2:00pm from 1:30pm for afternoon classes.
- The Education Bureau has sent some rapid antigen test kits (5 tests in one box) to the kindergarten for supporting kindergarten students of needy families who require financial assistance:
- Students who are in the “Kindergarten and Child Care Centre Fee Remission Scheme” (KCFRS).
- Students who are successfully applied the “Grant for School-related Expenses for Kindergarten Students.
- The students of needy family that is in the “Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) Scheme”.
- The students of needy family that is receiving other financial supports from The Social Welfare Department (SWD).
Due to the limited number of the rapid antigen test kits we have, the kindergarten will firstly dispatch the rapid antigen test kits to (i) Students who are in the “Kindergarten and Child Care Centre Fee Remission Scheme” (KCFRS) according to the list we have. If you fulfil the above descriptions (ii) – (iv), please apply for the rapid antigen test kits through the reply slip with the relevant documents uploaded. We will then dispatch the rapid antigen test kits to families that is in need.
- When parents are purchasing the rapid antigen test kits, you may check the information provided by Centre for Health Protection：https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/rat/eng/rat.html
As the above policies may be changed by the government, the kindergarten will formulate school-based plan according to the documents announced to the school by government departments, and will inform all parents. Parents please pay attention to the school’s notice.
For enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact the school at 2702 7188 / 2702 7838.